Interested in what child psychologists do at Expat Child Psychology? Want to know how we can support you, your child and your family? Visit us at our new location during the Open Day on October 10th!
To celebrate our 5 year jubileum and our new location, we will organise an interesting and inspiring evening for our professional network on the evening of October 10th!
Social Skills 4 Kids Group Course
The next groups of Social Skills 4 Kids will start in September and October! Social Skills 4 Kids help children become better equiped for their (international) social life!
Autism Parent Support Group
Hearing your child is on the spectrum is not easy and often brings more questions than answers. Our next Autism Parent Support Group will start the first week of October!
- Social Skills 4 Expat Children (February 2016)
- International Family Fair 2015 (November 8th)
- Think, Talk & Tinker workshop series (2015)
- Communication without Words (workshop at IFF 2014).
- International Family Fair 2014 (October 11th).
- Toddlers & Tantrums (May 2014).
- Koffietijd (November 2013) in cooperation with Kate Berger from the Expat Kids Club.
- Play & Parenting Workshop (October 2013) in cooperation with Paula Vergunst from Green Light Speech.