Expat Child Psychology is a private practice offering psychological services to expat children and their families in The Hague. We are looking for a flexible child psychologist to support our work with a specific client. In the future, the successful candidate may help us fulfill our vision: creating a better world by helping international children in the Netherlands thrive.
You will be supporting a young client on the basis of ABA therapy, the position is available for approximately two hours a week on Saturdays and extra hours may be available in school holidays.
Based on demand, the position can grow to 2-3 days a week with a variety of clients within 6 months.
We are looking for someone:
– who is highly motivated to making a positive impact on the availability of psychological services for expat children and families in the Netherlands
– who is flexible, able to handle responsibility and take initiative
– who speaks and writes fluent English
– who is currently allowed to work in the Netherlands
– who has previous training in / experience with ABA, CBT and/or playtherapy
– who is willing to work in Rotterdam and The Hague
In addition, our preference goes to someone who understands and speaks Dutch or is learning Dutch, and who is be able to fill the function for a longer time, also when the demands of the function change.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 7th.
At Expat Child Psychology we can at times work with interns, although it depends on the current schedules of the psychologists. Unfortunately we will not have a vacancy in the 2017-2018 academic year.