Social Skills 4 Kids Group Course
The next group of Social Skills 4 Kids will start on March 28th, it is already the fourth group! Social Skills 4 Kids help children become better equiped for their (international) social life! Get in touch today to discuss enrolling your child for this last group of the school year!
Families in Global Transition Conference
Jet will be attending the Families in Global Transition (FIGT) Conference in The Hague in March 2017 to learn more about expat families and their international lives. Don’t hesitate to introduce yourself and ask her all about how she helps expat families if you run in to her!
- Social Skills 4 Expat Children (February 2016)
- International Family Fair 2015 (November 8th)
- Think, Talk & Tinker workshop series (2015)
- Communication without Words (workshop at IFF 2014).
- International Family Fair 2014 (October 11th).
- Toddlers & Tantrums (May 2014).
- Koffietijd (November 2013) in cooperation with Kate Berger from the Expat Kids Club.
- Play & Parenting Workshop (October 2013) in cooperation with Paula Vergunst from Green Light Speech.